« Search more profiles
- Test Scores
- High School Performance
- Extracurriculars & Awards
- 2 supplemental essays
- 6 advice topics
I will be attending Ohio State in the Eminence Fellows program as a Pre-Nursing major.From: Lewis Center , Ohio
Race/Ethnicity: White Non-Hispanic
Admission: Early Action
Applied To: 6 schools
Accepted At: Ohio State, Case, SLU, Miami OH, Kent State
Is English First Language: Yes
Highest SAT: 2100
AP / IB Classes and Scores:
Academic Performance in High School: Steady
« Search more profiles
Extracurricular Activities: Key Club, French Club, National Honor Society
How Spent Summers:
How I chose schools to apply to
What set me apart from other applicants
Why I ultimately chose my school
My favorite course thus far, and why
What I’d change about my application process
List of schools I interviewed with and my interview experience
Secondary Essay Prompts for the Ohio State University College of Medicine
Below are the secondary essay prompts for the Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, OH.
2016 – 2017
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine’s mission is to “improve people’s lives through innovation in research, education and patient care.” Briefly describe how you aspire to further this mission, in whole or in part, as a medical student or as an alumnus of this College. Please limit to 250 words.
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr made the following statement: “Of all the injustices in the world, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane.” Describe how you would like to contribute to ensuring quality healthcare for all people. Please limit to 250 words.
REQUIRED ESSAYS ONLY FOR THOSE APPLYING TO THE PRIMARY CARE TRACK:
- Describe the experiences you have had in Primary Care and the influences they have had on your decision to apply to the Primary Care Track three year program. Please limit to 500 words.
- “Health Is Primary” is a communications campaign to advocate for the values of family medicine, demonstrate the benefits of primary care, and engage patients in our healthcare system. The aim is to build a primary care system that reflects the values of family medicine, puts patients at the center of their care, and improves the health of all Americans. How do you plan to reflect the values of Family Medicine in your future career? Please limit to 250 words.